Venue- F-4/4,Vasant Vihar,New Delhi-110057
Programme Duration- 3 Months (24 Classes)
Programme Covers :
- Killey’s fractures of the mandible
- KKilley’s fracture of middle third of facial skeleton
- KMedical emergency in dentistry-Malamed
- KLocal Anaesthesia – Malamed
- KNeelima Anil Malik
Sterilization and Disinfections.
Role of X–rays & C.T Scan in maxillofacial region.
Use of antibiotics & NSAIDS in Oral surgery.
Anatomy of Head and Neck.
Injections-Head and Neck
Cyst & Tumors of Jaws.
Pain- T . N , MPDS
TMJ Disease & Manegment
Repair of Oro-antral Fistula Ora- Nasal Fistula with B.F.P & buccal Advancement
- Simple Extractions
- Trans-alveolar Extractions
Management of Oro facial pain , regional & peripheral Neurectomies and use of Absolute Alcohol in T.N. Surgical intervention in cysts.
Fractures of jaws
- Open reduction with mini boneplates.
- Close reduction techniques ..practice on Model * ( Only possible in Hospitals so we can just observe it.)
- Dental Emergencies.
- What is Heimlich Maneuver
- Management of acute Asthmatic attack.
What if a patient collapses on a dental chair is It :-
- Stroke Corticosteroid insufficiency.
- Cardiac arrest
- Drug Reaction
- Postural Hypertension
Pre clinical Exercises
- Management of Bleeding
- Management of Lock Jaw or jaw Dislocation
- Suturing techniques
- Wiring techniques
- Mandible model – Wiring technique
- Maxillary & mandibular models
- Micromotor and straight hand piece
- Micromotor control panel
- Diagnostic instruments
- Artery forceps
- Curved mosquito artery forceps
- S.S. wire ,26 gauze
- Wire Cutter
- Suture material silk ( 3-0 Ethicon)
- Needle holder
- Suture Cutting Scissors
- Needle – 3/8 cutting
- Eric’s Arch Bar
- Tooth dissecting forceps
- Surgical burs ,Straight fissure bur
- Surgical blades 11, 12 & 15
- Surgical gloves
- Extraction forceps
- X-rays :- IOPA ,OPG
Pre operative planning & role of sterilization in oral surgery.
Role of X- rays & C.T. Scan in maxillofacial region.
Use of antibiotics in Oral surgery
Instrumentation and different suturing techniques.
Paper presentation Group Discussion
Reimplantation of Tooth, Retrograde Filling
COST OF THE PROGRAMME: Rs. 80,000/- (All Inclusive)
(Seventy Five Thousand Only) + GST
"All expenses material , instruments and lab cost has to be borne by the students."